247 e washington st #103 • Athens, GA
Originally constructed in 1908, The Georgian Hall was a luxurious hotel and ballroom. With the uprise of the motel industry in the 1960s, The Georgian closed it's doors in 1975. Ten years later, it was transformed into a condominium building.
In 2016, a local restaurant owner decided to restore the historic ballroom. To preserve the history, the original Palladian windows are still in tact and the mosaic floors were restored to accommodate the numerous guests that visit and celebrate life's occasions on a weekly basis. This project won the Outstanding Renovation Award from the Athens-Clarke Heritage Foundation in 2016.